Post 3 My favourite piece of technology


How we can define a “piece of technology”?  How we can define technology? If the definition is an advice that allow collect, process and transmitted information, I could say that the audio interface is one of I have more appreciate.
An Audio interface is a sound card can be covert an acoustic audio signal in digital information and vice versa.
Actually my brothers and I, work with the audio interface. The history started when we check on the internet the A.I. Tascam 16x8 and bought it together in 2016 of second-hand like almost everything that we buy. In General these are very expensive but now are more accessible than some years before.
The Audio Interface has enabled to recorder music or landscape or different sound effects at home or live and also, is possible uses that like a sound table to make sound reinforcement in a live show.
How you see it’s very useful for me and my brothers and our friends too, and it continues in force over the years.

Comentarios

Entradas populares